Posts tagged tip.
Try to stay away from processed sweets like Oreos, Twinkies, or candy bars. If you’re like me, you have a horrible sweet tooth. Try to control your cravings with naturally sweet food, like fruit!
Even if that doesn’t work, it’s better to eat homemade goodies than store-bought, processed junk—that way you know exactly what is in it! Like I’ve said before, it’s okay to indulge in some treats every once in awhile, but always try a healthier “sweet” before turning to less-than-nutritious alternatives.
You do not need an invitation to your own life. No one is going to welcome you.
If you want something, you have to go out and achieve it for yourself. If you want to lose weight or just tone up, you need to do it. No one’s going to force it on you. Find your own motivation, go out, and achieve it for yourself.
Benefits of water:
- Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
- Moisturizes the air in lungs
- Helps with metabolism
- Protects our vital organ
- Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
- Regulates body temperature
- Protects and moisturizes our joints
Benefits of green tea:
- Tea contains antioxidants
- Tea can lower stress hormone levels
- Tea fights cavities and reduces plaque
- Tea keeps you hydrated
- Tea may reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack
- Tea can help lower blood pressure
- Tea aids your body in digestion
- Tea may help prevent diabetes
- Tea can help beat bacteria
- Tea aids your immune defenses
In order to lose weight, maintain weight, tone up, or achieve any other weight/fitness related goal, you must have a healthy relationship with food. Don’t view it as the enemy. Food is an essential part of life that helps fuel our body—you need food. Now, you don’t necessarily need those Oreos for a snack or that Pop-Tart for breakfast, but you don’t need to feel disgusted with yourself if you do. It’s alright to indulge; it’s alright to have days where you go a bit over or under your calorie count or other nutritional needs.
Simply put, have a healthy relationship with food. Know what is and what is not good or necessary for your body, but don’t overly restrict yourself. Know your body and listen to it, but don’t feel bad when you’ve had an off day. Just remember tomorrow’s a new day and you can become whomever you’d like to be.